About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Reflecting and such!

This is one of those days where I sit back a just think about stuff.  I am blessed in so many ways.  I love being part of a fabulous industry where creativity is not only accepted, but appluded.  I have many wonderful people in my life and I am thankful for each one.  I have some very dear friends that I trust beyond trusting.  How wonderful that people love you no matter what.  I have a wonderful husband and two healthy children.  I still have my mom and I love her beyond measure.  I have decided to embrace the wonderful people in my life and let the others that just don't get me...well...not get me!

Something that remains steady in my life is my faith, my family, my friends and my art!  I am glad many of you are along on this journey with me.  Never know what I will be doing next!

Thank you for just being you!  No better way to be!

Artfully Yours,
Kristi
My sweet youngest nephew, Miles.

what God can do

Layers of Color stamps and stencils!  Love them!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kristi, this is such a sweet post, it makes me feel good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carola! Just had some thoughts. I rarely do that but just wanted to share!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?