About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, February 5, 2011

More from Dreamweaver



OK, I admit, and the Dream Team pointed it out even more...I am obsessed with the pear!!!  I love it!!!  I love the open area and that you can layer on over it.  I like the shape and I love my pear!!!  There, I said it.

Now, onto the other designs!  The rooster, rain drops, birds and damask are all brand new designs from Dreamweaver that are now available.  Also, in case you did not know, Dreamweaver also has the GREAT crackle paste.

NOW...for a couple of other people I ran into at CHA...

This would be Mario and I!  Mario is the go to guy for.......


Tim Holtz.  Mario makes the kits and keeps track of a lot and Tim is a very talented artist.  If you are new to the crafting world, it will not take long to discover who Tim Holtz is!



And this lovely lady is none other than Suze Wienberg.  Suze has been in the biz for as along as I can remember.  She remains to be a leader in this wonderful industry I a blessed to be a part of.  She is very generous with her knowledge and hugs!!!  And what an amazing SMILE!  Thanks Suze for just being you
 

5 comments:

  1. Grrrrreat projects my friends and our new line of friends are pretty cool also!!! You are our "GO-TO" pear gal!!! Your first card is full fabulousness!!!! What company is that stamp???

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so happy u had such a great time one of these years I hope to make it to a cha show... one day.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time Kristi! Someday I will be there. keepin my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. They are awesomely designed. Aside from those works, I appreciate the lovely color and design of your blog. You are so cool. I am very sure those designs of yours will be a hit!!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?