About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hoping To Have 100 Followers by Valentine's Day..Plus A Cool New Stamp Company

I am getting so much closer to getting 100 followers.  I am wanting to have 100 on the google following only.  Every one will be eligible for my prize drawings but really trying to get the followers to come back!  So..Please if you visit why not follow with a chance to win!  I will post the prizes in the next couple of days as I get that figured out.  There will be at least one Tim Holtz die.  Not the newest collection but the previous.  Also some cards and various goodies! 


Trudy...I am so sorry...so glad you are my friend...I have a necklace to get to you...Problem is...it got sent to CA by mistake so waiting for it to come home again!  YIKES


In the meantime...these are a couple of cool designs from Animal Spirit Stamps.  I am pleased to announce that I will be designing for this great company as well as repping for them in Missouri and the surrounding states, at least the edges.  Animal Spirit Stamps are unique as each stamp tells the story and life cycle of the animal.  They just released the wonderful background stamps.  Sue also hides a ladybug in each of her designs and her signature is included as well!


One is a bit on my odd sense of humor the other is just one stamp done a couple of ways.


This is the Hare.  I used PanPastels to do a quick background then stamped over it with VersaFine Ink by Tsukineko and cut out the Hare.  I then stamped on Shrink Plastic with Brilliance Ink also by Tsukineko!


Stamped and colored in with various gel pens.

The Dragon ate the Hare!  YIKES

2 comments:

  1. Love your bunny cards. They are just perfect for those of us celebrating chinese new year. Thanks for coming to the Best Creation blog hop and being so kind about my quilled flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm FOLLOWING, so put my name in the hat for the drawing...pretty cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?