About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dream Scheme Thursday and CHA

Home from CHA and had a blast at the Deamweaver booth and meeting most of Design Team.  What a wonderful group of ladies.  So I am sharing a few photos and a card!

The card I am sharing today features the GREAT rain drop background and  free pasting along with Nikki Sivils wonderful new design.  The two go wonderfully together!

I started with a mix up of white glossy and blue glossy paste.  I made the puddle on the bottom mixing the two again and just moved it around until I got the desired effect.

Then I cut out the elements from Nikki's papers and Ta Da!!!!  What fun.  Love this stencil and the paper!  The rain drop stencil is going to be great for many backgrounds.  The Rain Drops are not yet posted on the Dreamweaver site but keep checking  as it will be updated soon!

I will be sharing more photos and cool stuff I saw as time goes on!  There were soooo many wonderful companies there and I did not get to take as many photos as I would have liked!  But still, had a lot of fun and met great people!  Saw some existing friends...(better than OLD) and made some new friends along the way!  I look forward to sharing!!!
 My Good Friend Joe Rotella of Create & Craft
 Lynell Harlow (Dreamweaver Stencil Owner) and Joe Rotella
 The Dreamweaver "Dream Team"
 Jennifer, Rebekkah and Miss Lynell
 Elaine (sales rep) and Liz Martin

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing some of your CHA photos. It looks like you had a great time. I love how those raindrops look. They look like they would be so fun to color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristi, cute use of the raindrop stencil! I really like the mix of white and blue paste. Your last picture is labeled as Elaine and me, but I wasn't at CHA so I'm not sure who that was, I wish I had been there though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww....I love this roomy!!! I love the raindrop stencil!! Your turtle is darling!! Just like you!!!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?