About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Scrapbook Generation and Nikki Sivils!

A great time was had by one and all as Nikki shared with the lucky ones at SG two of her awesome brand new paper lines.  We got to make 4 cute projects along with the lucky ones that got in on the super saver scrapping!  Nikki had three of her awesome design team teaching including my dear Friend Karen! We also made 3 two page layouts for only $9!  Scrapbook Generation does this monthly so just because you missed one does not mean you can't get in on the next on. 










 Had a beautiful sunset to end the very fun and exciting day.  Thanks to Nikki and SG for all the hard work!

I am also Happy to announce that I will be teaching classes at Scrapbook Generations!  Debbie has decided to fill part of this really roomy space with Dreamweaver Stencils.  Stay tuned for the date for the first class.  These are the 3 cards we will make!

1 comment:

  1. THanks for coming and see me! I am so happy about your classes at Scrapbook Generations. They are lucky to have you. The cards are wonderful*

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?