About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, January 24, 2011

I Heart You! Love is in the air

Well, I decided to post something different!  I have been having my friends wondering if I would ever stamp again so here ya go.  I used a simple Love Definition in the background.  I then stamped the swirls on card stock and cut the hearts out with my Cricut.  I edged the hearts with Krylon gold pen and attached them to the card front.  Finishing touch, a cool Prima flower that I misted with Glimmer Mist!  Of course I had to do the matching envelope.

This is a card still floating around in USPS as it was a submission for a publication and never arrived!  Oh well, at least I have the photo!

I am really excited to see some new and exciting products  to use on new samples at the Craft & Hobby Trade show.  I am also excited to see some old friends and meet my new friends!  I know...that sounds weird, but are there really strangers in our creative world?  I hope not...Art brings people together!!

Happy Creating
Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Kristi, what a beautiful card. I love how those elegant hearts look with that background!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?