About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dreamweaver, Thrusday Dream Scheme...Sketch Challenge!

Start at the Dreamweaver Blog and see how you can participate in the sketch challenge this week! Just click the Dreamweaver link to the left!








I have a hard time following a sketch challenge as I get all carried away.  So this is my variation on this challenge.  I used the Oval Doily stencil with the double glitter technique.  I added a cool ribbon more at an angle than straight across.  A little chipboard accent and some finishing touches and there ya go!

The Glitter technique is one of my favs and I encourage everyone to find their inner GLITTER GODDESS!

Happy Creating

Kristi

9 comments:

  1. That double glitter technique with the oval doily stencil is fabulous Kristi! Love the interpretation of the sketch this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love glitter! Great card Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love glitter tooo. I love that doily and your double glitter technique is FAB!!! Great job Kristi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glitter technique on the doily is so pretty. Love the angles and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful! Bling is always good for a card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' the doily--all thanks to you, Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Inner glitter goddess..." LOVE it!!What a spectacular card with that stencil Kristi!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kristi ....your are definately channeling your inner glitter princess, this card is so pretty. I have to get that doily.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you all liked the projec today. My glitterness really did get the best of me! And that is a good thing!!!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?