About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dreamweaver sneak peek! CHA Here we come!

Since some of my fellow design team member posted a little sample of some of the new designs I thought I would show you what I did with one of them as well.  The Dream It Up blog and my friend I have not met, Laura, both used the new larger stencil that is a stripe pattern.  I am going to show you my take with the same stencil.  I am a lover of plaid so that is what I went for.   And you all know how I love the pear so here goes!
It is difficult to see the green hue behind the yellow and orange.  One of my favorite color palettes.  And this little background piece turned into this....
The Diamond glaze was not completely dry when the photo was taken you can get the gist.  I layered more with a couple of my favorite stamps and some flower accents.  I am so Excited to meet my new friends from the Dreamweaver DT!  If you are going to CHA make sure and stop by the Dreamweaver booth!  we will be "working" (yeah, we get to play and show others!) hard!!!

Happy creating,
Kristi

5 comments:

  1. I have seen this card up close and personal...it is a bright and beautious creation Kristi! I have loved playing with the striped stencil too. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Lynell! Your designs make it super easy to be creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so cheerful looking!! Looking forward to seeing it in person and hope I get to meet you there at CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so bright and cheerful! But, what is Diamond Glaze and how is it used?
    Thanks for the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara: Diamond Glaze/Chrystal Laquer/Glossy Accents are all in the same family and just make a raised clear affect on your projects and it also works well as an adhesive. just pick the area you want to hilight ans squeeze on and let dry. You can also add glitter and such over it as well. Jennie: I will be at the Dreamweaver booth mostly in the mornings!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?