About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dream Scheme Thursday! Dreamweaver Day

Well I gave you the teaser yesterday and now for the full card....

I used the NEW stripe stencil being unveiled at CHA!  I again made it into a plaid.  I used the wonderful Pears embossing paste and let it dry the turned the stencil to the side and used Glossy Blue embossing paste.  I also used DoubleMates card stock from Worldwin.  On the lighter side I pearl embossed the the pitcher of flowers.  Add a ribbon and and there ya go!

Can't wait to share more of the new designs in the upcoming days!

Happy Creating,
Kristi

8 comments:

  1. GREAT job on the plaid!! You did a fantastic job with the two colors of paste. Can you tell me where I can find Pear embossing paste Design Sister?? (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new striped stencil used on the background! The tulip pitcher is a favorite stencil that I've used with many technique variations and it always turns out cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh Kristi, this is beautious! Really loving the plaid technique with the stripe stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that stripe/plaid stencil, and the beautiful shades of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very "Delft" looking with the pearl and blue look! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going for Delft! tyvm Louise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh--how pretty! I have done the plaid, but not with paste. You are so gifted--I can't wait to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?