About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Another Sneak Peak At Dreamweaver CHA releases!

I am sooo in love with these new stencils.  I created this card using black matte paste on acetate for the cage and white paste on the owl.  I admit...I created this just after seeing Harry Potter so that is kinda the theme but not really.  Just inspired by the pretty owl.  Hope you enjoy!


Next post will be on Wednesday.  I will be traveling so that will be my post for Dream scheme Thursday!

Happy Creating
Kristi

3 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Kristi! Love coming here as often as I can to see what you have been creating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like, I like, I like. Lovely Kristi. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you two! I am so excited to post all the new designs!!!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?