Friday, December 31, 2010
I love this clock. It makes me smile to look at it as it reminds me of all the fun times with my friend Linda, how time flies, how time changes things, how I rarely have enough time to do all I want to do.
So, may 2001 provide you with some very important things. Some special time with God each and every day. Wonderful time with your family near and far. May you have time to accomplish what must be done and time to enjoy some down time!
I am not making any resolution this year. I am hoping to do the best with the time I do have and enjoy the people that mean the most to me. I am hoping that time will be on my side and be my friend.
I look forward to sharing many thoughts and many cards and projects with you this coming year.
On this note...Time to sign off and wish my family a Happy New Year as we are only moments away from the new year here in the CST zone! (that is just for you my brother Cary!)
Happy Creating in 2011!
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Friday, December 24, 2010
Thursday, December 23, 2010
So here is my card for this week! Hope you enjoy.
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
It is a fun and easy card. Next week I will be posting another valentine idea!
Merry Christmas to all! And to all...a good night!
Monday, December 20, 2010
A great night for a wonderful young lady! I was so impressed with Hailey and her friends. All were very polite and sweet. They didn't seem to mind having the old folks there either!!!
Happy Birthday Miss Hailey! We Love You!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
- I work a little backwards...so I started with the light purlple paper. I love the texture on it. I used Treasures by Worldwin. I used my PanPastels by ColorFin for the stenciling of the individual peacock feathers.
- I added a light layer of color to the edge of the paper.
- Next I stencild more PanPastels on the peacock background then used the transluscent paste over the image and let it dry.
- Now I started on the tag. I stenciled with the PanPastels then edged the tag with chalk ink. I also colored the tag string with the ink.
- Once all the layers are ready to assemble I cut the peacock background and placed the tag on top.
- Next, cut the light lavender layer larger so you can angle your peacock tag layer.
- Cut your teal layer 1/2 inch larger than the light lavender and then place on the base card.
- I left the space at the bottom of the card and layed the birthday greeting over the three layers and paste with the blue paste.
- Add glitter and let dry. Add Prima flower for the finishing touch.
I hope that you all have enjoyed the Blue/Purple challenge. Check out the stencils used shown that were used. I love all of these sooooo much! Happy Creating!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Again, frames can be personalized! Base price is only $5 on these great frames. Add a name or some fiber and bling for an additional $3!!!
email me at email@example.com
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Hope you like this card of a different color! See you next Thursday for more from Dreamweaver and on other days for more fun designs!
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Thursday, December 2, 2010
I started with my FAV Christmas tree stencil. I then used the AWESOME blue paste on the image. I lifted the stencil off and then sprinkled on silver glitter and set it aside to dry. I then tied 3 little bows and used one of the cool decorative pins from Dreamweaver to hold them in place. I did glue the pin to the card front. I also don't like having the sharp pin exposed so added a dot of glue to the end and glittered the dot.
I did round the corners and edge the layers with Majestic Blue VersaFine ink by Tsukineko!
Hope you enjoyed this installment of Dream Schemes!