About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday Dream Schemes...With Dreamweaver Stencils

So here is the full card! Below is the play by play for this card of a different color!

  • Card base is 5 X7
  • Decorative paper is cut 4 1/2 X 6 1/2
  • Vellum layer is cut to the same size as the paper layer and then a border punch was used on the bottom. This vellum is embossed with snowflakes!
  • The Stencil is done using the blue paste and then a very light dusting of winter white glitter on the trees only.
  • When the paste is dry I cut as close as possible and edge with Majestic Blue VersaFine ink.
  • The finishing touch is the pin through the vellum layer/ribbon/decorative paper. (I bend the pin a little so the paper will lay flat.)
  • Add a dot of glue to the end of the pin and glitter.

Hope you like this card of a different color! See you next Thursday for more from Dreamweaver and on other days for more fun designs!

Happy Creating...

Kristi


7 comments:

  1. Kristi, your image reminds me of the forest in Wyoming where I spend every Christmas. Makes me think of home. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing card Kristi...I love what you have done with the blue paste...looks very cold and wintery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Kristi!!! I hope you are pleased with this!!! It is lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Love the blue paste with this stencil, the vellum overlay, and the horizontal pin with the glitter at the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! The blue paste worked perfectly for this! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh YUM, just GORGEOUS!! I wouldn't have thought of the blue paste with this beautiful stencil, but it's FABULOUS!! I think I might have to borrow your idea Ms Kristi!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?