About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thursday Dream Schemes With Dreamweaver

Hope everyone enjoyed the Thanksgiving Parade of Dreamweaver Designs! It was so fun. This week was a sketch challenge. Anyone who knows me KNOWS I can't just stick to the sketch given. I do have a focal image and I do have a ribbon down one side...but...LOL

I started with my FAV Christmas tree stencil. I then used the AWESOME blue paste on the image. I lifted the stencil off and then sprinkled on silver glitter and set it aside to dry. I then tied 3 little bows and used one of the cool decorative pins from Dreamweaver to hold them in place. I did glue the pin to the card front. I also don't like having the sharp pin exposed so added a dot of glue to the end and glittered the dot.

I did round the corners and edge the layers with Majestic Blue VersaFine ink by Tsukineko!

Hope you enjoyed this installment of Dream Schemes!

Happy Creating!
Kristi

11 comments:

  1. Kristi...love what you did with the blue paste and silver glitter. Also very clever to glue that tip down and embellish the glue with glitter. This card is beautiful...would love to get it in the mail at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job with the sketch!!!! I love the blue paste!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite Christmas tree stencils and the blue paste with silver glitter gives it that icy cool feeling. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply must own that tree now! It's gorgeous with the silver and blue! Excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Lynell. I love what you did with the blue paste and glitter. Sometimes when trying to come up with an idea, I overthink it!
    That is so simple but a great result. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that sparkly tree. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, I LOVE your card--so elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brrrr...the perfect wintery feel. Love what you did with the pin too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank yo one and all! have I mentioned I LOVE Dreamweaver and the Design team???? Hugs and great job by one and all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I think you just sold me some blue embossing paste!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a FABULOUS, delicate looking card Kristi!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?