About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thursday Dream Scheme with Dreamweaver Stencils

May I now say..bah humbug! LOL  It is not that bad but I am about done with the Christmas Stuff!!!  I want to see family and hang out.  Not all the commercial stuff that society and people put on us!  Any way...I am posting a very different Valentine card.  This is a VERY SIMPLE CARD!!  Some lovely girls from Macedonia Baptist Church gave me some beautiful flowers last year after a crop I had organized.  I took several photos and finally printed one out...I used one simple stencil and white glossy paste!  TA DA...

It is a fun  and easy card.  Next week I will be posting another valentine idea!

Merry Christmas to all!  And to all...a good night!

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I never thought to use stencil and paste on a photo...now my mind is "reeling" with the possibilities! I'll definitely plan to try this in January when there's more time.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?