About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, December 20, 2010

Off Topic..but great fun

We were blessed to visit friends this past weekend for a Sweet 16 birthday party.  Hailey was just lovely and everyone had a really great time.  I am just posting a couple of photos from the fun party!
Wonderful Cake!

Hailey with her mom and little sis.  We so missed having Teddy there.  We know he was watching from heaven and was glad all were having a GREAT time!
Hailey and my youngest, John!  Good as cousins!

We were blessed to visit friends this past weekend for a Sweet 16 birthday party.  Hailey was just lovely and everyone had a really great time.  I am just posting a couple of photos from the fun party!  This last picture was her dancing to YMCA with everyone dancing around! 

A great night for a wonderful young lady!  I was so impressed with Hailey and her friends.  All were very polite and sweet.  They didn't seem to mind having the old folks there either!!!

Happy Birthday Miss Hailey!  We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?