About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Need a last minute gift????


Wire Wrapped Pendants $20 Each.

Journals can be personalized or added to if you want more bling. Base price is $7 as is. If you want personalization or other elements added then at least $10 each.

Again, frames can be personalized! Base price is only $5 on these great frames. Add a name or some fiber and bling for an additional $3!!!
I have been wrapping, covering, collaging like a crazy woman with no real reason! So Thought I would offer some unique, hand made, one of a kind gifts at a low cost! I can ship for actual shipping costs!
Merry Christmas!
Kristi

email me at ask.kristi@att.net

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Kristi. I love your wrapped pendant. Did you stamp on that first one? I am sure that these would make cherished gifts.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?