About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Well, 2011 is coming in very quiet in my world.  I used this photo as it was one of the only that had a clock on it and it is pretty.  It made me think of my dear friend Linda Gilliam.  This the the clock she and I made together and I wonder if she is looking at it all for the countdown to 2011.  I was hoping we would be hanging with her and her fab hub Jim this evening but the flu bug has bitten so, as I said, we are bringing in the new year very quietly.

I love this clock.  It makes me smile to look at it as it reminds me of all the fun times with my friend Linda, how time flies, how time changes things, how I rarely have enough time to do all I want to do. 

So, may 2001 provide you with some very important things.  Some special time with God each and every day.  Wonderful time with your family near and far.  May you have time to accomplish what must be done and time to enjoy some down time!

I am not making any resolution this year.  I am hoping to do the best with the time I do have and enjoy the people that mean the most to me.  I am hoping that time will be on my side and be my friend.

I look forward to sharing many thoughts and many cards and projects with you this coming year.

On this note...Time to sign off and wish my family a Happy New Year as we are only moments away from the new year here in the CST zone!  (that is just for you my brother Cary!)

Happy Creating in 2011!
Kristi

2 comments:

  1. I love you Kristi and wish your family the best in the coming year. Take care of your health. Make wise choices in 2011...that is the only advice I will give you.

    I am working on restoring mine after my heart failure diagnosis. It is not easy feat and I wish I had made wiser choices previously. This I say in love. To health, wisdom, and happiness.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?