- I work a little backwards...so I started with the light purlple paper. I love the texture on it. I used Treasures by Worldwin. I used my PanPastels by ColorFin for the stenciling of the individual peacock feathers.
- I added a light layer of color to the edge of the paper.
- Next I stencild more PanPastels on the peacock background then used the transluscent paste over the image and let it dry.
- Now I started on the tag. I stenciled with the PanPastels then edged the tag with chalk ink. I also colored the tag string with the ink.
- Once all the layers are ready to assemble I cut the peacock background and placed the tag on top.
- Next, cut the light lavender layer larger so you can angle your peacock tag layer.
- Cut your teal layer 1/2 inch larger than the light lavender and then place on the base card.
- I left the space at the bottom of the card and layed the birthday greeting over the three layers and paste with the blue paste.
- Add glitter and let dry. Add Prima flower for the finishing touch.
I hope that you all have enjoyed the Blue/Purple challenge. Check out the stencils used shown that were used. I love all of these sooooo much! Happy Creating!