About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blast from the past

I was very lucky growing up. I had full sets of grandparents and great grandparents. I lost both of my grandfathers too early in life. This is a photo of my Grandma & Grandpa Long. I think of this set of grandparents a lot this time of year. My oldest son is named Paul for my grandpa and my youngest, John, shared a birthday with his grandma. I really miss my Grandparents and I am so thankful to have some really good photos of them. The values they gave us and the love they shared can never be replaced. We miss you both and thank you for the GREAT times we did share.

2 comments:

How has this inspired you?