About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, November 15, 2010

Fun Page Of Days Gone By


What fun to go through old photos and find one you forgot you have and then put it on a page.
If you can't tell, I have been on a scrapbook page making kick lately! This is a photo I found of my best friend Lynn and I in High School.
It made me think of all the fun times we had and the crazy things we did and the sister bond.
What is really great is some time passed between us and now I have her back in my life and we are sharing a new phase in life.
God is good that way, He knows your heart and knows how much you love your sisters..even if from another mother!
I am loving the papers and I love they are available in 3 colors to make it easy to make a fun multicolor page! I had to add a touch of glitter to my flowers that I tinted with PanPastels by Colorfin! I even made some punches out of shrink plastic for the flower centers! What a fun page!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely page! I think it's wonderful you best friend is back in your life. I know exactly what that's like. My best friend from my school days and I were apart and without contact for many years, but in the last year found each other once again. What a marvelous feeling, don't you think? Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and yes...a fab feeling! So thankful for my creative people in my life and my new and not so new friends...sounds better than "old" LOL

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?