About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Congratulations Anna!

Anna, you are the winner of the stencil! Please email me with your information so I can send your stencil! Thanks for your comments one and all.



Today is a lazy day! I may get creative and try another painting . I am enjoying being at home and being creative whenever!!! This is one of my earlier creations. Have a great day and congrats again to Anna!
This a scrapbook page I did with my dear freind Linda! I used that great Princess Mirah self adhesive fabric paper. I am so sad they stopped production. I now have to make my own sticky paper with other products....sigh!



Happy Creating,

Kristi

ask.kristi@att.net

1 comment:

How has this inspired you?