About Me

My Photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, October 15, 2010

Wow...Time Flies! Jewelry, Cards & Stencils!!


I am insane here! Not that it is anything new, but wow. I am still working on instructions for the Easter Card I posted during the blog hop. It has a lot of steps! I have been making necklaces and cards for an article. I am so thankful that I get to play for my work!!


If you are in Springfield, MO tomorrow and like to crop, come by the expo center and crop. See the link on my facebook page!!! And also on the right column of my blog! It is under my upcoming events!!!


Hope everyone is having a GREAT Friday! Happy Creating!

4 comments:

  1. Kristi....are you kidding me?? This is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls. I am plum tired out but a good tired!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?