About Me

My Photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, October 29, 2010

The new winner is....

Well, my first winner did not email within 24 hours so I have done another random deal using my friend Christina....The same process

The winner is True....... So Trudy... You have 24 hours to email me with your choice of the 4 pendants below!

ask.kristi@att.net

Looking forward to hearing from you....If not, another will be drawn!

Kristi

3 comments:

  1. Oh Kristi - I think Trudy wats you to redraw!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I am pretty sure Trudy will want her prize...but she still has to email before 10pm tomorrow! No word yet! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry...Trudy has already emailed!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?