About Me

My Photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jewelry, Wire Wrapping

!
Well this is what I was doing until very early this am. I have started this wonderful world of wire wrapping and the only way you get better is to practice. Practice is what I am trying to do. This is my third attempt at a different kind of bail on the top of my the wrapped piece. I love the stone...a cool piece from the gem and bead show last weekend. I think this, as with any crafty venue will be VERY addictive!
Don't forget to become a follower of my blog. When I reach 100 followers I will pick one person through Random.org to win a fun crafty pack. Never know, you may get a one of a kind wire wrapped necklace.


Also, if you hop over to Wendy's Blog...she is offering some fun Dreamweaver stuff! YAY I used a small leaf stencil on this next wire wrapped piece! http://papertherapy-wendy.blogspot.com/

Happy Creating...Kristi!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome work! I love it .. specially the first one I saw on wire wrapping blog .. beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty so much...it is fun to play with the stones and wire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo cool Kristi!! They are soo unique!! I hope you have a super day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow and love the top wire wraped stone. I am also a blogger and artist hope you'll stop by and consider following me tooooo!
    www.artnsoulbydeborah.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a gorgeous piece you have created

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?