About Me

My Photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, October 4, 2010

Huge Thank You! Dreamweaver ROCKS






I just wanted to say thank you for all who left comments and participated in the Dreamweaver Blog Hop! I hope you all were as inspired as I was! I love seeing what the other designers do with stencils. I have enjoyed all the open sleigh samples on the Dreamweaver blog! Thank you Lynell for supporting this great hop! I was busy making samples and doing demos at the great Memory Expo in Topeka, KS! What a great group of creative people. Saw some old friends and made some new ones. Props to Joe, Joe, Carole & Betty! You all made it a blast. We must figure out how to do more things at the same events just so we can hang!

Here are a couple of pictures from the crop!



The Great Crew From Sure Cuts A Lot...Carole, Joe, Joe & Betty



My mom just laughing at the crazy women bidding on people and craft supplies!


From left to right below:


Brooke Smith, Heidi Blankenship, Nikki Sivils, Kristi Van Doren, Trudy Sjolander,


Karen Taylor & Tanya Fox!






Brooke Smith and Tanya Fox of CardMaker Magazine!

My new BFF Joe Rotella...What a totally hoot!

4 comments:

  1. I second your thoughts - 100%! The Midland Care Expo was fantastic! We met so many great and talented folks and had a wonderful time! It feels more like a "family gathering" than an expo (which is really nice!).

    It was such a pleasure to meet you. I've always loved DreamWeaver Stencils - the quality is outstanding and the designs unique - but you make them even more fabulous! Your designs are exceptional and we learned a lot from you.

    It would be so much fun to do something together. Can you imagine how crazy a workshop or class could be if we teamed up! Everyone would need an espresso to keep up! LOL!

    Thanks for a wonderful time!
    Joe Rotella
    www.createNcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First and second--the motion carries!! Midlands Expo was exceptional, and it was the folks there that made it so. I look forward to the time when our collective paths cross again.

    Carole Lassak
    www.createNcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are so kind and very wonderful. I love when really creative people get to share and have a ton of fun. I hope we can all converge on Stamper's Ink some time soon!

    The Expo is a family feel and it touches families! I am so thrilled to be part of this creative industry.

    Joe, you are my buddy for life! Love to feel that connection with someone. Carole..you are the bomb and so good of you to put up with all the silliness!

    See you all soon!!! (wishful thinking???)

    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picture of some cool people. Kristi is the bestest around. She has taught me much over the years. Her mind is a non stop creating machine! You go girl.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?