About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dreamweaver Stencils..Fall is in the air! - 1st design challenge EVER

As I am sitting her preparing for a bonfire, I thought I need to post an Autumn Card. I love fall. I love this stencil from Dreamweaver! I made this card over 10 years ago and it is still on of my all time favs! I used the Shiva paint sticks for color then used translucent paste over the top. Then I layered to my hearts content. If I were making this same card today how would I change it. What Change would you make....

So here is the challenge. What would you do different? Leave a comment and become a follower for a chance to win this stencil. I will run this challenge until October 31! Winner will be picked by Random.Org! Look forward to or comments!



6 comments:

  1. Ooooooo....I want this stencil....can I win, can I win? You know my style....I'm a simpleton. Leaves....matte black base, crackle paste on top of that, green pigment ink on top. Base....embossing paste with multiple shades of brown distress ink on top.

    FUN, FUN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you on the team Kristi...you are sooo upbeat. Like your pendants too.Beautious!!! Fall is my favorite season too.
    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Miss Lynell! This was the original card I sent you YEARS ago! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you could consider the, let me call it, old-fashioned or traditional, stenciling technique and brush in just from the edges and not really fill the whole area but have it somewhat blank in the center

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful just beautiful. I'd love to win it. :) Thanks for the chance
    I am now a follower.
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, I'm not sure what I'd do different, I love the autumn look! An alternative would be to do green leaves and maybe toss in some really small flowers for a summer tree? But I am definitely partial to this autumn tree, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?