About Me

My Photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Autumn Is In The Air!!

I love autumn, well most of autumn. I am fighting the autumn cold of it being chilly in the am and warm in the afternoon. I love to design with the colors of autumn, which is really the reason I love autumn so much. These creations were once again created with stencils. Yes, I know, I am on a kick~ This card was created by stenciling the wheat with my wonderful PanPastels! I then dry embossed on white core paper the full wheat image and then distressed the image with my trusty fine grain sanding block. I put it all together then added the final touch of rick rack and the gold paste word! I even got the word on straight!! LOL

This card was created by putting the large flourish stencil on the yellow layer and using my misting ink to pull out the design. I then took my cool leaf and layed my stencil on it as flat as possible and used the paste to make the image. I then glittered the paste and let it dry!
Did I mention that I love AUTUMN!

4 comments:

  1. wow thanks for the info. you are talented.

    chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE your kick Kristi...beautiful autumn cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it too! But now I was on the jewelry kick last night!!!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?