About Me

My Photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, October 28, 2010

And the winner is....

36....so this is how it was calculated... I did not use Random.Org as I was having issues with the computer. I told my son John to pick a number between one and 54. He chose 36. I then asked him if I should count from the bottom to the top or top to bottom and he said top to bottom. I started with the network blog and counted all spaces except myself. The winner is Christy...

You have 24 hours to contact me at ask.kristi@att.net and tell me your pick of the pendants below. Thank you all for following and when I get to 100 I will do another drawing for another prize!

Happy Creating.
Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Christy. You will have to share which one you picked. Our Kristi does awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwww ty so much Lucy! Love and miss you

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?