About Me

My Photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, October 28, 2010

50 Followers! Blog Candy Is Coming!

My blog now has 50 followers so I will be doing my Random.Org drawing at 10pm tonight! Anyone that is a follower by that time will be included in the drawing!

I will post the winner to this blog! The winner will have 24 hours to contact me at ask.kristi@att.net.

You will have your choice of one of the pieces below! If the winner does not respond within 24 hours I will do a random drawing again! Good Luck to you all!

Don't forget to leave a message on the tree post and become a follower for a chance to win the tree stencil!
Happy Creating....Kristi



5 comments:

  1. Congrats Kristi!!!! I hope I win, I already have my pendant picked out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kristi - I am a follower and these are divine - so unique and 'to die for' well, not literally! LOL! Thanks for the opportunity to win one - every Australian gal would be jealous! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Kristi...was that a butterfly from LM149 music? I am impressed that you can put something that tiny of stone. Gorgeous work! L

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is actully one of the really small stencils that came in a set of four. Bee/Rose/Leaf/Butterfly! I love those little ones for my jewelry...

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?