About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sneak Peek

I have been working on samples for an article and just got carried away! I am having to think spring which is fine. I love the colors and have come up with some fun cards. I have to say, I am addicted to Dreamweaver stencils. I know, shocking! NOT


I also want you to understand that the love goes well beyond the stencils but also has a lot to do with Lynell Harlow, owner of Dreamweaver. She is one of the kindest people I have met within this industry. She is also VERY generous as many of you will see in the up coming Blog Hop! Lynell is giving away blog candy....Keep your eye on the Dreamweaver blog for more info...I just get to be part of the HOP!


So here is a little sample of things to come~


Also...don't forget to sign up for the Memory Expo in Topeka, Ks, October 1st & 2nd! Click the link to the right for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?