About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Couple of Tags



These are a couple of tags I did recently for Dreamweaver. I wanted to start wetting your whistle for the upcoming blog hop! There will be blog candy!!!!
Keep an eye on the link I posted for more information on how to win!
In the meantime.....just enjoy these tags and think cool thoughts.
I posted I was working on an article for spring on FaceBook and it is so confusing to many...they don't understand we have to stay a couple of seasons ahead when writing and so forth! It has been a hoot!
If you are not already a follower of my blog please follow! When I reach 100 followers I will award Tim Holtz Sizzix Die!
Happy Creating...
Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Love the vintage look of these tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty Yvonne! I love the touch of ink to the edges..i get rather tired of plain..LOL

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?