About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, August 29, 2010

New Samples For Dreamweaver

I just kept putting layers in on this fall card. I love using paste and the many ways it can be used. Also...Prima now has some cool fall leaves! Add some touches on leafing and there ya go!
Pears are a passion of mine. Love them and love to use them in different ways. I also have glitter which makes me happy!

I used 3 different peacock stencils to make this card and chalk and transparent paste and top it all off with another great Prima flower.

Simple embossing paste and layers. Top it all off with some fun Jolee's snowflakes!



These are a few of the samples I just completed to send to Miss Lynell at Dreamweaver. Let me know what you think????

2 comments:

  1. Lovely set of cards Ms Kristi. LOVE all the layers and eye candy on your peacock card...WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?