About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Jewelry Box

This is a box I just completed and will be on sale at a great shop in Eureka Springs, Arkansas called Lady Eureka! I will have a couple of other jewelry boxes there after this Friday along with some of my necklace creations. I have had such a great time using different products! The great paper on this got at Scrapbook Generation! They are so sweet there to just let you shop and are always helpful. I must say, I have been in many stores and I like this one a lot!

I am now getting in gear to get my next round of design team items sent to Dreamweaver and finish the samples for classes I am teaching in Topeka, KS, October 1st & 2nd. It is not too late to get in on this great crop. You can just point and click on the Memory Expo icon to the right for more information!

Happy Creating!
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?