About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Altered Clipboard




I had a great time with a couple of the pre teens today. We made altered clipboards. The girls did a great job and I did not have my camera with me so will show you mine. I took the pictures to quickly and my embossing paste was not yet dry. I think you can get the idea. I just layered and added and glittered and just had fun!
Love the brad flower from My Minds Eye...I hit the edges with a little chalk ink!


The flowers started out white and I used glimmer mist to tint them. I wadded them up and heated them to dry in the microwave. I also hit the edges with a little ink and finished them off with more brads!





I added a little bit of mica to my pearl embossing paste by Dremweaver! I love this pear stencil...one of my all time favs!




Happy creating! Kristi









2 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! Before I forget to tell you I have opened a retreat in my home you can see all the details at www.paperexpressionsretreat.com

    Love to check your projects!!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?