About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Friday, July 23, 2010

Peacock



I am so excited to get to keep playing with these great new designs! I love this peacock! I used the black matte paste and then added hints of color with my Shiva paint sticks! I also used pearl paste for the words then stenciled a bit of color over them! The paper is by Hanko! What Fun! Happy Creating!!!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Kristi!! I love seeing everyone's designs with the Peacock!!! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...the peacock is my favourite new Dreamweaver stencil! LOVE what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals! I love all of the designs! Dreavweaver Rocks!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?