About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tired and Amazed

All I have to say is "wow" Thank you all who made this event a huge success! Some of those included are pictured above. Stacey Caron (seated) owner of Spellbinders Paper Crafts came to see us for a bit and gave very generously. One lucky cropper left with a brand new Wizzard! Thank you so much Stacey. Kim Hupke(far left) did a make and take using the Wizard and it was adorable. Karen Taylor (far right) brought tons of cool stuff from Nikki Sivels and did a great make & take...notice the cool pin she is wearing!
The biggest thanks to all who attended and the great generosity. The preteens that attended and helped made a huge impact and I have never been more proud of the kiddos!
I will post more photos later but I need SLEEP!!!
Thank you to anyone who had even the smallest part to do with this event and God above all that blessed this event.
Good night all!

1 comment:

  1. Kristi you gave so unselfishly of your time and energy. I for one know how hard you worked to make this event successful. I am so proud of what you accomplished. Everyone deserves a big thanks! I am just sorry I couldn't be there to share it with you.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?