About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stuff




I have been playing with the new stencils from Dreamweaver and spending time outside at the pool with friends so have not updated as much as usual. I can't wait for everyone to see the great releases from Dreamweaver! They are way cool and I am so blessed to be part of this VERY talented design team. I have added all the "Dream Team" blogs to links to follow and am reworking my links to make it easier to follow them as well.




I am also getting excited! I will be teaching/speaking in Topeka, Kansas again this fall. October 1st & 2nd we will be having a great time raising money for Midland! For more information please click the link to the right...Memory Expo 2010. I am going to be teaching a variety of projects/classes/demos and am very excited.




As for other creations. The project above is just a fun item from my archives but I have not posted on this blog yet. Hope you enjoy.




Last...Tentative Date Set for The Crop & Shop 2011! April 1st & 2nd...no fooling!




Happy creating,


Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?