About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Preteen Crop 2011





I have gotten such great feed back from the crop. I am already starting on some things for next year. I am hoping to have it in April of next year and then keep the date for every year following. I want to raise money for the kiddos and we don't ever turn a kiddo away that shows they are responsible enough to go to camp. No one is kept from going to camp because of financial reasons.

Thank you again to all who donated or attended or worked or did anything to help with this event!

Keep your eyes peeled for information as it becomes available!

Happy Creating

Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooooooooo, I like it VERY much. Great colors and much, much better layout. Check mine out, i redid it also.

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?