About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Off Topic!

I so could not help myself. I went to Silver Dollar City yesterday with some friends. We had a great time and hit all the rides. This was the last ride of the day. In the very back is the mom of the two kids in the very front. The next gal in orange is one of the preteens that will be going to camp. All seem to be having a great time until.......little Karen. All I have to do is look at this picture and just start laughing. She was fine for the entire ride then saw the drop. She was fine as she got off the ride. Talk about a Kodak moment. This one is GREAT! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?