About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, June 7, 2010

More on the crop!

Kim Hupke, Education Director for Spellbinders, is teaching a cool stand up mini frame while two of the preteens are amazed! We had such a great time and were so happy Stacey and Kim came by. The girls were happy and so very helpful. So I have been trying to figure out how many $$$ worth of stuf we gave away and including the goody bags I think we had more than $2,000 in giveaways and way more than that including the silent auction items!

We raised over $1,000 for the kiddos and we had tons of fun!!!

I will make sure and post some new projects soon on here. For now...time to get some rest!

Good night!
Happy creating...Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?