About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday Night!

I do not know where the time goes! I thought I just made a post and yet it is days old. So this is an easy and quick thank you note. I started with the simple base card from Michael's and then cut a layer piece 1/4 inch smaller all the way around from my fav...Mariposa paper. Used my CuttleBug to cut out the labels. Edge them with the leafing pen and a simple thank you stamp! I am amazed at how nice a card looks by just layering!

Happy Creating.
Don't forget to become a follower of this blog for a chance to win a great prize! Tell a friend and get entered in two different drawings!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card.

    chriswooten57
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?