About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Sunday, March 28, 2010

UGH and Yippee

Spring break is over and hope things go back to normal soon. It was a fun break other than the blizzard and the cold that won't let go! Good news is I don't have any pressing plans at the moment and can putter and create and sleep! So I wanted to share another of my quick and easy cards using the Mariposa paper stack by DCWV. Did I tell you all I LOVE these papers? I thank my good friend Linda for telling me about them and then showing me hers so I just had to get them! LOL


This card was so easy and yet looks so elegant. I cut a strip of the paper and edged it with my trusty Pale Gold Krylon pen. I stamped my sentiment in Deep Lagoon VersaFine by Tsukineko. Put it all together and you have a quick and easy note card to send to someone special.
Happy Creating!
Kristi

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Kristi. The card is lovely and I may have to go out and buy some of that butterfly paper. It will compliment some of my monarch butterfly stamps I have. Simply divine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girlie...you rock too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kristi, I'm so glad I shared about that paper with you, it's one of my all time fav pads (excluding our AUTUMN favs of course) lol!
    Thank you again, for the book and cartridge!
    Love you much
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?