About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Monday, March 29, 2010

Time For Spring for REAL

. I am so ready for the real deal with SPRING! I am trying to think spring even though my cold is holding on! I used some more of my fun paper and a cool humming bird stamp from Inkadinkado. I love to use several different colors of ink one stamp. I used a combination of purples for the bird and for the sentiment. I also used a cool flourish for the background on the base card. (Paper Inspirations) I also love that I do not have add glitter as this paper already has glitter! Hope you enjoy this card!
Happy Creating,
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?