About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Break?????

So we are going to New Mexico to visit my brother for spring break. New Mexico should be lovely and going through Oklahoma & Texas...No big deal! WRONG!!! We had planned to travel through the night until we arrived. All in all a good idea until you run into a blizzard! YES, A BLIZZARD! We made an emergency stop in Vega, OK! I am tying to figure out how to get a photo off my phone and post but this is the after!


Yes, the streaks across the road is not glare, it is the wind blowing the snow! UGH. We did get to New Mexico OK and the weather is lovely.

Happy Creating!

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?