About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday!!!


You would think that since it is Saturday that I would be really exctied...well, not so much. I have gotten my living room cleaned but now I have to dive into my studio and get it so I have usable space. So after posting those photos of before...I have actually purchased MORE paper! Hard to resist the new beautiful stacks at JoAnns when all stacks are 50% off! And oh so pretty. The good news in this would be that I have 7 submissions I am working on. I will keep you posted on those. I will also soon be trying my first short video so that should prove to be interesting. So today I am posting a card made by my friend Lucy. She is so talented. Love it!
Happy Creating,

Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Kinda fun to check your blog out and see my card. Missing you lots!

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?