About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The PURRRRRRRRfect Card

Happy Thursday! Hope everyone had great Wednesday. I found this one in some of my "already" cards. I am getting ready to do a lot of writing and art projects so have my mind in a different place. I do love this card. These are all Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps and WorldWin papers. I love the way the background on the card matches the design in the cat on the dress form. Nicole has done that with a lot of her stamps to make them naturally flow on a project. I also like the deep eggplant color mixed with the deep greens. Hope you all like this one. Please have your friends sign up.

I am also having a CONTEST!!! Tell your friends to follow my blog. When the sign up have them say who recommended them. I will put one entry per follower. On April 15 (Tax Day) One lucky person will get a prize with a retail value of $40! The bonus....each new follower will get their name in a drawing for $20 worth of fun crafting supplies! I will announce the winners as soon as I wake up on April 16th!

Good luck and happy blogging!
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?