About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pears

Anyone that knows me is aware of my love for designing using pears. Today as I was getting knew photos taken for blogs and professional stuff I needed to look like I was creating. I don't pretend very well so I did create. I had taken a few supplies to get "action" shots and this was the result. Love to stipple, over stamp and layer. I even ended up with a matching envelope! woo hoo! Hope you enjoy.
I am leaving on Friday for spring break with the kiddos. I will have a limited number of supplies so I can continue to post new items. I need to check and see if there are any great stores in New Mexico!
Don't forget to tell your friends to join this blog and get entered in the drawing. (See previous listing!)
Happy Creating...
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?