About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Patriotic Fun




Happy March! I know that patriotic is not the hot topic for this month but I think it is ALWAYS a good time to show our support for this great country and all of the people serving so we can be free. I love this card used all K & Company papers. I love how all the paper and stickers all match. It was just fun using the embossed vellum on the front and the imitation suede navy paper. And then the cool script paper makes such a nice inside. Hope this inspires a thought of country and makes you say a little prayer for all of our troops serving to protect our freedoms. Happy creating. Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

How has this inspired you?