About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I have my eye on you!

I have just been having fun making cards and playing. I think I may have to get serious in the next couple of days about what I am doing. This is just a fun simple card. I used a stamp with an outline for the center and then did some direct to paper. I used the same colors in the background as I used on the main image! I am sooooo ready for warm weather to be here 24/7~
Happy Creating!
Kristi

3 comments:

  1. Glad you have your eye on me. I see you finally were able to post on my blog. Yippie! Hey, is that the Dee Gruenig sponge thingy? Talk about a throw back in time. It is good to play with 'old skool' stuff. It will more than likely become a 'new' technique, if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, this is direct to paper from Marvy Matchables. Looks kinda like that tho. Glad I can now post as well to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute. hey check me out too. i am making a new blog. so i need to giveaway some things to get followers, lol. i love your project. i am a new follower.

    chriswooten57
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?