About Me

My photo
My passion is Creating! I have been fortunate to work with some of the leaders in the Craft and Hobby Industry. See my Creative Resume by clicking on "My Creative Resume".

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Home At Last!


Had a great trip other than the weather. I did get to do some creating and had a great room at my brother's home to work in and great paper by DCWV. I love the new paper stack Mariposa - great colors and great designs. This is one of the cards I created. I started with a base card from a value pack at Micheal's. Cut the next layer 1/4 inch smaller than the card front. Stamp a sentiment in a matching color, cut it out, edge it in gold pen and layer. Done! I almost feel like I cheated but got over it really quick! Hope you enjoy!
Happy Creating...Kristi

1 comment:

  1. I love your cards. So are you a stamp supplier? come check out my blog. I am making a new one too.

    chriswooten57
    http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete

How has this inspired you?